Custom Search

Friday, September 25, 2009

Tapas

One of my dear friends and I got up one Saturday morning and decided we'd run errands and grab a bite to eat. We had:

  • Garlic hummus with pita chips
  • Lobster spread with crackers
  • A few bites of turkey sausage stuffed with Gruyere cheese
  • A small piece of a raspberry ice cream/Popsicle thingy (lol)
  • Organic soda
Where did we go, you ask?



It was what we called "Tapas at Costco."  Baaaby we had a blast. Never have we sampled food for free and left feeling as though we'd had lunch.

We weren't completely trifling. We did buy some of the items we sampled. [lol]


Mickey

4 comments:

  1. LOLOL! I hear ya Momo;-)

    Salwa

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of two things:

    Economical eating in a recession

    or

    Crack for a foodie on a budget

    lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!!! See I knew you all would feel me on this one

    ReplyDelete