Custom Search

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Do I need to see all of THAT!?

Brace yourselves for yet another gym story. This one is short.

So my friend and I (the one from the "B*stard or Fat A*ss..." blog), went to a gym in another area. Not our usual spot, but we're adventurous that way. (LOL) Anyway, we were really excited because we'd found a kick-boxing class that turned out to be FABULOUS!

After the class ended, we were exhausted. I mean sweat-filled shirt, brow doused, TIRED!

We sluggishly walked back into the locker room and straight ahead was a woman - full monty, butt-bare a*s, free as a bird - NAKED! Are you kidding me?  Didn't a talented (and might I add very wealthy) inventor come up with something to cover all of that?  Why do I need to see your privates!? Arent they suppose to be PRIVATE!!!?


ARG!!!

Don't get me wrong. I'm not prudish at all. But seriously, it was like everywhere we turned, there she was - bush and all.  And I'm not talking about George W. She walked to where we were washing our hands, back to the lockers, over to the shower, back to the lockers...she was all over the locker room NAKED.

I mean, I dont need you to Captain Morgan me in the locker room. Seriously.

[Smile]

Mickey

2 comments:

  1. ey there mate, you've been bushwacked! sorry you had to have your eyes over exposed to such a sight!
    maybe you should have told her that you're not accustomed to hanging out with bush people! stop me! hahaha!

    -Steve @ fluxlife

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAAAAAA! I think that's a good idea!

    ReplyDelete